Peer Review Process
Manajemen Bisnis dan Keuangan Korporat (MBKK) is a double peer-reviewed journal. Authors are kindly to understand each stage of the peer review process and the time duration for each stage. The review process will take 3 rounds at maximum for each reviewer. The publication process of an article since submission to publish will take 35 days or 5 weeks at minimum. The peer-review process takes place only within the official OJS of MBKK and is not permitted outside of it.
- First-time author registers to submit an article (please see the submission policy). If already registered, the author can directly submit the article.
- Author enters metadata and upload the file of article.
- If the article is accepted, the author must sign the author statements (please see the Instructions for author) and send it back to the Section Editor.
Editor in Chief
- In the beginning stages, the Editor in Chief conducts an initial screening to ensure that the submitted article is in accordance with the aims and scope of science of the journal (please see the aims and scope of MBKK ).
- If the article is in accordance with the aims and scope of MBKK then the Editor in Chief will conduct a plagiarism check (please see the Plagiarism Policy).
- If the article does not meet the initial requirements, the Editor in Chief will reject the article, otherwise, the Editor in Chief will assign a Section Editor.
- The Section Editor conducts an initial assessment to guarantee scientific principles and references of published articles including the format and styles.
- The Section Editor assigns two reviewers.
- Based on reviewers' recommendations, the Section Editor decides whether to accept or reject the article.
- If the article is accepted, the Section Editor will ask the Author to sign the author statements.
- The Section Editor will send the accepted articles to the Copyeditor and Layout Editor after the author sends back the signed author statements.
- The Section Editor publishes articles that have been processed by the Copyeditor and Layout Editor.
- Reviewers conduct detailed reviews of the articles assigned.
- Reviewers conduct reviews using the Reviewer Form in OJS based on the Reviewer Guidelines provided.
- Reviewers provide recommendations to the Section Editor for the reviewed articles.
- The article meets the general requirements and structures of Manajemen Bisnis dan Keuangan Korporat (MBKK).
- The article should plagiarism-free.
- The article explains well the introduction, literature review, research method, results including discussion, and conclusion according to the needs of the MBKK.